/t/ - Any recent projects you have completed or you are working on? Favorite language? Anything programming related.

/t/ - Science/Technology

For discussion of Science, Technology and Math
[Return] [Go to Bottom] [Catalog]

File: 1542745429728.gif (606.57 KB, 800x792, 100:99, 1553378075867.gif) [Show in Hex Viewer] [Reverse Image search]

No.73[D]

Any recent projects you have completed or you are working on? Favorite language? Anything programming related.

No.74[D]

>>73
>recent projects you have completed or you are working on
Steve, 22chan

>Favorite language

PHP, Go, C++

No.75[D]

>recent projects you have completed or you are working on
heyuri.cf, YotsuIB
>Favorite language
PHP, Rust, Python

No.76[D]

>>74
Steve?

No.77[D]

No.103[D]

>>73
I'm sort of new to programming, but:
>recent projects you have completed or are working on
Made a crappy Email client once (without the capability to send emails, lol). rn I'm working on my first little website (backend) with a friend (frontend)
>Favorite language
C, Python (only ones I know)

No.115[D]

>project i'm working on
imageboard
>projects i have made made
games in scratch
>favorite languages
php,html,css
>worst languages i have used
python,javascript

No.130[D]

>>75
Source to Heyuri dead friendo, cool project though. Where can I learn more about YotsuIB?
I've been doing rootme challenges, especially web client/server ones lately.
And not my project but I've had quite the fun trying to solve some anon's puzzle.
>I thought you Lainons might appreciate this. There are 10 steps to the puzzle. It starts very simple but gets more complex with each step. Each step will give you information to discover the next step. Some knowledge of steganography, encryption, and ciphers will help. I apologize in advance for the difficulty of step 9 - it's driven some people to insanity - but it can be solved, I promise. If you would like to enter The Wired your first step is... hsvvrp.zjsvzlsfo.paola.lluayhjlp..pzy.bolyl.

No.131[D]

>>130
https://heyuri.cf/view.php?key=QJdxqOr1xJ
>The requested URL /view.php was not found on this server.

No.132[D]

>>131
I recently rewritten the script from scratch.
The old source code is at https://heyuri.cf/?page=view&key=QJdxqOr1xJ
There are still a few things I want to do before making the rewrite open-source.
YotsuIB is an image board built to be compatible with 4chan's JS. So far I've been successful. This project is not public yet.

No.133[D]

>>73
>Projects n shit
Been messing around with cordova to make basic webapps.

>Favourite Language

Python

No.140[D]

>>132
Nice, thanks. Is it also "tag compatible", meaning we'll be able to use scripts like 4chan X, X-links?
Good luck on your projects by the way.

[Reply to this Thread]

[Return] [Go to top] [Catalog]
[Post a Reply]